step1:how to call staff in Japanese
“Sumimasen” which means “excuse me”.
Or you can just push a button on the table if the restaurant has one.
if there was no menu list
In case there is no menu list on the table,you could ask “sumimasen menu wa arimasuka?” which means “excuse me,do you have menu?”.
ordering in Japanese
“Ramen wo kudasai” or “Ramen de onegaishimasu.”
it means “ramen please”.
if staff asked you “onomimono wa dounasaimasuka”?
It means how about drinks?
You could say “ocha/ orange juice(something you want) wo kudasai”.
it’s all for this time!
Learning Japanese is not easy but keeping learn Japanese will make your Japanese level higher!
see you next time and keep learning Japanese guys!
- Train connections of Osaka to Kyoto,Kyoto to Osaka 12 September, 2015
- Japan Travel Tips-Bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka- 12 September, 2015
- things to do in tokyo.-a good souvenir store in Shinjuku Nakagawa Masashichi Syoten- 16 August, 2015
- Let’s learn Japanese!How to order at Japanese restaurant. 16 August, 2015
- things to do in tokyo.-Pokemon center mega tokyo- 16 August, 2015